Condor: for motorised tandems
The Condor is our tandem wing for powered flight. Evolved from the successful Fuse series of tandem paragliders, the Condor features specific adaptations for flight with a motor.
Efficiency in climb and glide
The Condor has a moderate aspect ratio with a high performance profile. Climbing is efficient even at high wing loadings, and thus the wing works well with a wide range of trike and motor units. Thanks to the profile and long 11cm trimmers, the speed range is wide and the glide performance good. Overall, the evidence of this efficiency is revealed by the favourable fuel consumption figures.
Effortless take off and landing
The Condor is easy to manage on the ground and inflates smoothly and evenly in all flyable conditions. And because the Condor profile produces a lot of lift at low airspeeds, you’ll get airborne quickly with just a short take-off run.
Wide weight range
The Condor has a wide weight range which makes it suitable for trike use, in addition to foot launched PPG. The 2 available sizes cover a weight range of 110-405kg.
- Optimized airfoil with Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for stability, handling and performance
- Thinner profile improves take-off and reduces material weight
- Clamp cleat system to lock big ears in place
- Long trimmers (11cm) enable greater penetration, for example in strong valley winds. The slightly negative and large positive trimmers allows you to adjust the speed over the whole weight range.
- 25mm Techni Sangles riser
- Supplied with XXL rucksack
Estradosso: Dominico 30 DMF (WR) 41g/m²
Intradosso: Dominico N20 DMF (WR) 35g/m²
Alti: Edelrid 7343 (Sleeved technora aramid)
Medi: Edelrid 7343 (Sleeved technora aramid)
Principali: Edelrid 7343 (Sleeved technora aramid)
|Superficie reale (m2)||37.00||41.15|
|Apertura reale (m)||14.07||14.84|
|Superficie proiettata (m2)||31.26||34.77|
|Apertura proiettata (m)||11.08||11.69|
|Peso vela (kg)||7.5||8.1|
|Peso in volo (paramotor) (kg)||110-430||130-472.5*|
|Certification (paramotor) (kg)||DGAC||DGAC|
* - when operating without a rescue system, the DGAC reduces the maximum permissible take-off weight to 450kg