Power and dynamics for advanced slalom and freestyle pilots
If you're pushing the limits in freestyle or slalom competition, you need a dynamic wing that will help you unlock your full potential whilst always reacting in a precise and predictable way. Developed by Laurent Salinas, Peter Schulz and the GIN R&D team, the Carve could be just the wing that you have been dreaming about!
|Superficie reale (m2)||16.00||18.00||20.00||22.00||24.00|
|Apertura reale (m)||9.63||10.22||10.77||11.30||11.80|
|Superficie proiettata (m2)||13.68||15.39||17.10||18.81||20.51|
|Apertura proiettata (m)||7.74||8.63||9.03||9.40||9.76|
|Corda Massima (m)||2.05||2.18||2.29||2.41||2.51|
|Peso vela (kg)||4.6||4.9||5.25||5.6||5.9|
|Peso in volo (paramotor) (kg)||60-100||65-110||75-120||85-130||95-140|
|Certification (paramotor) (kg)||DGAC||DGAC||DGAC||DGAC|
Dynamic and responsive
The wing is dynamic and responsive, designed to be flown at high wing loadings. with excellent performance, stability and a wide speed range. Advanced pilots will appreciate the control options provided by the 2D steering: depending on your speed and the turn you would like to make, you can either pull down the centre of the glider or only the wing tip.
Maximum speed and performance
The Power Attack system, designed for advanced pilots, offers increased speed and responsiveness by combining trim and accelerator actions. With trim open, the RPM power is also boosted, which means more power when you need it and great fuel economy.
Stability and ease-of-use
Take off is surprisingly simple for such an advanced wing, the wing comes up in a progressive manner and the pilot is quickly airborne. The wing is smooth and well-damped in the air, particularly at speed. Landing is similarly easy, and is even controllable on the brakes with trim open.
- Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT)
- double hang-point risers suitable for all types of suspension systems
- specially developed trim riser for increased speed and decreased torque effect
- performance optimized speed system with GIN competition paragliding technology
- certification for paramotoring (DGAC)
- colour-coded lines for easy identification
- strong and durable materials
- reflex airfoil
- advanced 2D-steering system
- Power attack System
- highest quality materials used throughout ensure maximum durability