- Speedriding, speedflying, soaring
The GIN Speedride harness is a reversible harness/rucksack designed for speedriding and more...
Sizes: One size
Robust, practical and safe, the Speedride harness provides ease and comfort, whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider.
The rucksack side of the harness has ski and equipment attachments for touring. The new ergonomic shape and ventilation system on the back makes it very comfortable to carry even on a long walk.
Just turn the bag inside out to convert it into a harness. Legs are independent and the shoulder straps slide through the front strap for better comfort when skiing. These and other technical features give you comfort and precision in use.
While wearing the harness, the ‘fast packing bag’, invented by GIN, is still very useful in the zipped pocket on the right leg. Use it to carry your bundled Nano while skiing between runs.
The Speedride harness introduces a new level of versatility. You can use it year round: speedflying, mountaineering, tandem, soaring. With new improvements like pulleys for a paragliding speed system, shoulder attachment points for a rescue parachute (including a covered ‘tunnel system’ for the rescue bridle routing), and an increased container volume, the Speedride harness can be used for all your rides and flights.
- New rucksack volume 46 litres
- Rescue attachment points on shoulder straps, and a tunnel system for easy setup of the rescue in the front position
- Pulleys for paragliding speed system
- Double ring attachment points for« Fast packing bag »
- Independent legs for skiing and piloting, with trimming strap
- Removable Airbag with new zipper lock system
- Automatic carabiners included
- Automatic buckles on chest strap (Safe T bar) / manual buckles on leg straps
- Ski holders and straps
- Zippable and clippable Airbag
- Gear loop on belt
- Pockets on shoulder straps
- Camelback routing
- Mesh ventilation for drying glider
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system
- All zips YKK