Genie Lite 3
- Compact XC
The epitome of an xc harness
The Genie Lite 3 is the epitome of a modern XC harness – although compact, it does not compromise on essential qualities. It offers the ultimate combination of comfort, safety, stability and durability.
The Genie Lite 3 is suitable for most pilots who want to fly with a cocoon harness. It’s accessible and easy enough for leisure pilots, yet the features and performance will satisfy even the most dedicated XC pilots.
- stable harness geometry for ease and accessibility
- supportive structure offers supreme comfort
- state of the art patented Neo/Koroyd back protection
- very compact compared to the level of XC harness features
|Altezza del pilota (cm)||<165||165-175||170-185||185-200|
|Peso delle sellette (kg)||-||4.4||4.8||5.0|
The height information in the table is for guidance only.
Supreme comfort even on long flights
The Genie Lite 3 has a substantial supportive structure. The 3 layer base structure, back protector and the triplex seat plate all work together synergistically for superior comfort and control.
ACCESSIBLE AND EASY-TO-FLY
The harness geometry was designed for maximum stability with the latest generation of paragliders. It’s easy to fly even for leisure pilots whilst still providing intelligible information about the air. The stability can also be fine tuned in-flight. The new fast-trimming system enhances performance by making it easy to switch between a more sensitive thermal-sniffing trimming and a more roll-stable trimming for glides
THE VERY BEST PROTECTION
The patented Neo/Koroyd 9cm back protector uses technology from the aeronautics and aerospace industries. It is designed for maximum protection against the severest impacts and offers coverage of most of the back. An anti-forget system ensures the cocoon cannot be closed without connecting the leg straps.
“NO COMPROMISES” COCKPIT
The large instrument panel has space for all your instruments and devices. The viewing angle is optimal and the wind shield keeps the sun off your instruments and improves aerodynamics. A pocket offers 5L of storage and a double bladed hook knife is provided.
“GO FURTHER” AERODYNAMICS
The efficiency of the Neo/Koroyd back protection means that we have been able to gain performance by reducing the cross-sectional area and thus the drag. The 3D-modelled aerocone also significantly reduces drag.
COMPACT AND LIGHT
The low cross-sectional area also makes the harness compact and the new aerocone was optimised for lightness. The lack of stiff material means it’s quick to inflate and easy to pack.
- 9cm Neo-Koroyd protector for more complete back protection
- underseat rescue container with easy deployment system - triplex seat plate
- ABS geometry with fast-trimming system and anti-forget features
- flight deck with large instrument panel, windshield and 5L storage
- easy-packing aerocone section
- double-bladed hook knife can even cut webbing - G-chute pocket (for “Anti-G” type drag chute)
- large back pocket with pouches and routing for a hydration system (e.g. Camelbak) and radio, plus a zipper pocket for secure storage of small items
- zipped side pocket (right hand side) - under seat pocket (4L)
- integrated speed system with 2 step speed bar and Harken pulleys
- outlet for catheter system (pee tube)
Guida alle taglie
Type of practice