- EN A / DGAC
A “do everything” wing that’s perfect for a least the first 2 seasons of your career
The Pegasus 2 is a universal paramotoring wing for beginning and leisure pilots who want a confidence-inspiring wing that is also fun to fly, both with and without a motor.
|Flat area (m2)||24.22||26.36||28.6||30.93|
|Flat span (m)||10.78||11.25||11.72||12.19|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.8||4.8||4.8||4.8|
|Projected area (m2)||21.02||22.88||24.82||26.85|
|Projected span (m)||8.69||9.07||9.45||9.82|
|Projected aspect ratio||3.6||3.6||3.6||3.6|
|Number of cells||36||36||36||36|
|Glider weight (kg)||4.7||4.95||5.25||5.5|
|Certified weight range (kg)||65-90||75-100||85-110||95-120|
|Certification||EN A||EN A||EN A||EN A|
|Certified weight range (paramotor) (kg)||65-120||75-130||85-140||95-160|
|Certification (paramotor) (kg)||DGAC||DGAC||DGAC||DGAC|
GIN test pilot Laurent Salinas explains the philosophy behind the Pegasus 2
“Your first wing is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. One of the biggest problems we see is beginners choosing to start with wings ‘to grow into’. Such wings are often too hot and the result can be broken props, scraped knees and worse.
Instead, when you start with the right wing, you will learn faster and be more safe in a wider variety of conditions.
We believe good take-off characteristics are the most important quality for a beginner wing. During the Pegasus 2 development, we spent a lot of time improving the inflation, making sure the wing comes up easy and straight in all conditions. We also made the take-off speed as low as possible, which means getting airborne is smooth and effortless.
We also aimed to make the Pegasus 2 a versatile wing that pilots could really have fun with. You can confidently fly the Pegasus 2 in midday thermals, both with and without a motor. The controls are responsive yet progressive – it’s never dull. The wing does whatever you ask it to, but at the same time, it’s still incredibly forgiving.
The Pegasus 2 is a ‘do everything’ wing that’s good for at least the first 2 seasons of your flying career, or even much longer.”
- Equalized Pressure Technology (EPT) for better inflation
- Simple and clean 3 riser layout
- riser with speed system (PG) and trimmer (PPG)
- dual hangpoints for optimal adaptation to the motor system
- adjustable position of upper brake pulley to suit individual pilot needs
- additional lower brake pulley for very high attachments (e.g. trike)
- increased brake length and lower brake pulleys for trike (sizes 28 and 30)
- colour-coded trim strap for more precise adjustment colour-coded lines for easy identification
- strong and durable materials
- trailing edge mini-ribs