This innovative design by paramotor adventurer Nicolas Berger uses the frame of the motor to span the tent. This makes the tent both easy to carry and quick to erect. A rain-defying exoskeleton keeps you and your entire materials safe and dry, whilst the breathable mesh protects from bugs and other insects.
- Weight: 1.2kg for the inner tent and 1.8kg including outer cover, bag and pegs
- Packed size: 40cm x 14cm diam.
- Open size : 4.4m x 2.4m x 1.5m
- Fabric: optimal mix of Water repellent Nylon ripstops 20D/30D/40D and 54/32/69 g/m²
- Poles: Anodized Aluminium, fibreglass
- Pegs: Anodized Aluminium